Web Recording Services
Taking your Event Online
The Florida State Conference Center makes it easy and affordable to bridge distance and allow people to attend your event virtually using web recording technology.
The Center offers several options for sharing your event online live or to extend the life of your event with on-demand viewing following your event.
Options include in-room, fixed cameras, manned-camera shoots, and multi-camera set-ups which can share your presentation and video of your speaker(s). Take your conference or presentation online by contacting us today.
Web recordings are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems in all popular browsers.
Our web recording services include:
- Pre-event consultation
- Choose any room in the Conference Center or use our video studio
- The Conference Center’s video studio, located on the lower level, features professional cameras, lighting, audio, teleprompter and experienced staff to coach you through the process
- Choose side-by-side, picture-in-picture, or full screen video player options
- Brand your recording presentation page with your logo and message
- Embed the recording on your own website or we’ll provide a custom URL
- Post-event viewer statistical reports
- Standard one-year on-demand archive hosting
Your event can be webcast live or on-demand. Our web recordings provide a dynamic experience with context-based viewing with user-controlled video and slide placement either side-by-side, picture-in-picture, and full screen options. The player dynamically resizes video and slides. We can create a custom banner and even embed the webcast in a custom webpage. Audience participation is encouraged through the use of links, polls, questions and downloadable materials. Ask your event coordinator about our low-cost options for webcasting your event.
View our Presentation Gallery for examples and options.